Renew Your Membership
Renewing your LGAA Membership is easy with lgalum.com:
1. At the upper right hand corner of this page, log into this website with the email address that we have on file for you. If you don't have a password, just click on "lost password," and a temporary one will be sent to you. If you have any trouble, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To update your profile & renew your membership, click on “view profile” on the upper right hand side of the page.
3. On the profile page, under membership details, click on the “renew until 1 June 2014” button.
4. You’ll be able to update your profile (member only information is only accessible by other LGAA members).
5. From there, click on “Next” at the bottom of the page, and it should be pretty self explanatory pay with a credit or debit card through PayPal.
By automating this process, LGAA has been able to save hundreds of hours of staff time and thousands of dollars in overhead. We do, however, have an all-volunteer membership committee that is here to serve our fellow members. If you have any problems or questions at all, please email us at email@example.com
Lastly, please share this website with other Leadership Gainesville grads. Especially others from your class.